This post of Words With Friends Tiles was published on September 30, 2017 at 5:26 pm. This article is posted at the Tile category. Words With Friends Tiles is tagged with Words With Friends Tiles, Words, With, Friends, Tiles..
Wordsword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Friendsfriend (frend),USA pronunciation n.
- a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
- a person who gives assistance;
supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
- a person who is on good terms with another;
a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
- a member of the same nation, party, etc.
- (cap.) a member of the Religious Society of Friends;
- make friends with, to enter into friendly relations with;
become a friend to.
- [Rare.]to befriend.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
The blog post about Words With Friends Tiles have 3 images it's including Inside Brian's Brain - WordPress.com, AppAdvice, Differences Between Words With Friends And Scrabble. Below are the photos:
Farming is a fun pastime to unwind. How to select Words With Friends Tiles became among the significant areas of garden. Furthermore, now there are many sorts and hues of pan sold building the choice process could possibly be more exciting and confusing. Therefore, before choosing a box that is fitting for a number of plants in the home, make sure that you have recognized these guidelines.
It might possibly produce the sources to rot as the bottom soaked and of the pan will clog. Additionally, note furthermore the area that you will utilize to put the container. You can try to use a hanging box so that you can save room if that's not likely to become constrained.
Significantly more than only a spot to vegetable, box may also serve as decor. Choice of the container that is correct may enhance one's home's elegance. Alternatively, in the event the container you choose's measurement is too large, there be of nutrients that will not be reached from the beginnings, so there will infact a lot in useless.