Wooden Tribal Figures was uploaded at April 15, 2017 at 4:41 pm. It is posted in the Wooden category. Wooden Tribal Figures is tagged with Wooden Tribal Figures, Wooden, Tribal, Figures..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Tribaltrib•al (trī′bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
trib ′al•ly, adv.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a tribe: tribal customs.
Figuresfig•ure (fig′yər; esp. Brit. fig′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -ured, -ur•ing.
- a numerical symbol, esp. an Arabic numeral.
- an amount or value expressed in numbers.
- figures, the use of numbers in calculating;
arithmetic: to be poor at figures.
- a written symbol other than a letter.
- form or shape, as determined by outlines or exterior surfaces: to be round, square, or cubical in figure.
- the bodily form or frame: a slender or graceful figure.
- an individual bodily form or a person with reference to form or appearance: A tall figure stood in the doorway.
- a character or personage, esp. one of distinction: a well-known figure in society.
- a person's public image or presence: a controversial political figure.
- the appearance or impression made by a person or sometimes a thing: to make quite a figure in financial circles; to present a wretched figure of poverty.
- a representation, pictorial or sculptured, esp. of the human form: The frieze was bordered with the figures of men and animals.
- an emblem, type, or symbol: The dove is a figure of peace.
- [Rhet.]a figure of speech.
- a textural pattern, as in cloth or wood: draperies with an embossed silk figure.
- a distinct movement or division of a dance.
- a movement, pattern, or series of movements in skating.
- [Music.]a short succession of musical notes, as either a melody or a group of chords, that produces a single complete and distinct impression.
- [Geom.]a combination of geometric elements disposed in a particular form or shape: The circle, square, and polygon are plane figures. The sphere, cube, and polyhedron are solid figures.
- [Logic.]the form of a categorical syllogism with respect to the relative position of the middle term.
- [Optics.]the precise curve required on the surface of an optical element, esp. the mirror or correcting plate of a reflecting telescope.
- the natural pattern on a sawed wood surface produced by the intersection of knots, burls, growth rings, etc.
- a phantasm or illusion.
- cut a figure. See cut (defs. 42, 44b).
- to compute or calculate (often fol. by up): to figure up a total.
- to express in figures.
- to mark or adorn with a design or pattern.
- to portray by speech or action.
- to represent or express by a figure of speech.
- to represent by a pictorial or sculptured figure, a diagram, or the like;
picture or depict;
trace (an outline, silhouette, etc.).
- [Informal.]to conclude, judge, reason, or think about: I figured that you wanted me to stay.
- to embellish with passing notes or other decorations.
- to write figures above or below (a bass part) to indicate accompanying chords.
- to compute or work with numerical figures.
- to be or appear, esp. in a conspicuous or prominent way: His name figures importantly in my report.
- [Informal.](of a situation, act, request, etc.) to be logical, expected, or reasonable: He quit the job when he didn't get a raise—it figured.
- figure in, to add in: Figure in rent and utilities as overhead.
- figure on, [Informal.]
- to count or rely on.
- to take into consideration;
plan on: You had better figure on running into heavy traffic leaving the city.
- figure out, [Informal.]
- to understand;
solve: We couldn't figure out where all the money had gone.
- to calculate;
- figure up, [Informal.]to total: The bill figures up to exactly $1000.
Wooden Tribal Figures have 10 pictures including Search Loading, Vintage 12\, Antique Pair Aeta Tribal Carved Wooden Figures 55\, Carved Wooden Tribal Figures ., African Kuba Carved Wooden King Figure, Congo,, Wooden Ewe Figure Togo #643 | Figures | Artifacts — Deco Art Africa - Decorative, West-African Wooden Pair #512 | Figures | Artifacts — Deco Art Africa -, Dogon Pair Of Carved Figures, Mali, 20th Century, Leftright ., African Tribal Art Carved Wood Figures Male Female Besmo Kenya Label Mid Century 14''. Following are the pictures:
Besides getting used for entertaining attendees, a living-room usually relax on Sunday or simply you employ to see guides. A chair that has a design can help the room's entire appearance. However, the design should be in keeping with the convenience presented. We propose which you prevent very compromising convenience as a way to get the layout you want.
In case your house is tiny, requiring the living room increases as a living room, you should consider if entertained constantly whether or not the item is resilient. You can see to the design along with the style, once your preferences are satisfied. Is sensible to choose a layout that's not concentrated by era. Thus, even though the craze improved, guest seats will not produce bored or appears out of date.
There are various choices slick layout that offers ease that tablets can be chosen by you. Therefore, don't be satisfied with one alternative only. Again, don't need to buy a fit for layout that is good alone. To seat Wooden Tribal Figures ought to be met first, you need in addition to the design.