The post about Wooden Tongue Drum was posted at March 26, 2017 at 2:33 am. It is published on the Wooden category. Wooden Tongue Drum is tagged with Wooden Tongue Drum, Wooden, Tongue, Drum..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Tonguetongue (tung),USA pronunciation n., v. tongued, tongu•ing.
- [Anat.]the usually movable organ in the floor of the mouth in humans and most vertebrates, functioning in eating, in tasting, and, in humans, in speaking. See diag. under mouth.
- [Zool.]an analogous organ in invertebrate animals.
- the tongue of an animal, as an ox, beef, or sheep, used for food, often prepared by smoking or pickling.
- the human tongue as the organ of speech: No tongue must ever tell the secret.
- the faculty or power of speech: a sight no tongue can describe.
- speech or talk, esp. mere glib or empty talk.
- manner or character of speech: a flattering tongue.
- the language of a particular people, region, or nation: the Hebrew tongue.
- a dialect.
- (in the Bible) a people or nation distinguished by its language.
- tongues, speech, often incomprehensible, typically uttered during moments of religious ecstasy. Cf. speaking in tongues, glossolalia.
- an object that resembles an animal's tongue in shape, position, or function.
- a strip of leather or other material under the lacing or fastening of a shoe.
- a piece of metal suspended inside a bell that strikes against the side producing a sound;
- a vibrating reed or similar structure in a musical instrument, as in a clarinet, or in part of a musical instrument, as in an organ reed pipe.
- the pole extending from a carriage or other vehicle between the animals drawing it.
- a projecting strip along the center of the edge or end of a board, for fitting into a groove in another board.
- a narrow strip of land extending into a body of water;
- a section of ice projecting outward from the submerged part of an iceberg.
- [Mach.]a long, narrow projection on a machine.
- that part of a railroad switch that is shifted to direct the wheels of a locomotive or car to one or the other track of a railroad.
- the pin of a buckle, brooch, etc.
- find one's tongue, to regain one's powers of speech;
recover one's poise: She wanted to say something, but couldn't find her tongue.
- give tongue:
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hound) to bay while following a scent.
- to utter one's thoughts;
speak: He wouldn't give tongue to his suspicions.
- hold one's tongue, to refrain from or cease speaking;
- lose one's tongue, to lose the power of speech, esp. temporarily.
- on the tip of one's (or the ) tongue:
- on the verge of being uttered.
- unable to be recalled;
barely escaping one's memory: The answer was on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't think of it.
- slip of the tongue, a mistake in speaking, as an inadvertent remark.
- (with) tongue in cheek, ironically or mockingly;
- to articulate (tones played on a clarinet, trumpet, etc.) by strokes of the tongue.
- to cut a tongue on (a board).
- to join or fit together by a tongue-and-groove joint.
- to touch with the tongue.
- to articulate or pronounce.
- to reproach or scold.
- to speak or utter.
tongue ′less, adj.
- to tongue tones played on a clarinet, trumpet, etc.
- to talk, esp. idly or foolishly;
- to project like a tongue.
tongue ′like′, adj.
Drumdrum1 (drum),USA pronunciation n., pl. drums, (esp. collectively for 11) drum, v., drummed, drum•ming.
- a musical percussion instrument consisting of a hollow, usually cylindrical, body covered at one or both ends with a tightly stretched membrane, or head, which is struck with the hand, a stick, or a pair of sticks, and typically produces a booming, tapping, or hollow sound.
- any hollow tree or similar object or device used in this way.
- the sound produced by such an instrument, object, or device.
- any rumbling or deep booming sound.
- a natural organ by which an animal produces a loud or bass sound.
- any cylindrical object with flat ends.
- a cylindrical part of a machine.
- a cylindrical box or receptacle, esp. a large, metal one for storing or transporting liquids.
- Also called tambour.
- any of several cylindrical or nearly cylindrical stones laid one above the other to form a column or pier.
- a cylindrical or faceted construction supporting a dome.
- any of several marine and freshwater fishes of the family Sciaenidae that produce a drumming sound.
- See magnetic drum.
- [Archaic.]an assembly of fashionable people at a private house in the evening.
- a person who plays the drum.
- [Australian Informal.]reliable, confidential, or profitable information: to give someone the drum.
- beat the drum, to promote, publicize, or advertise: The boss is out beating the drum for a new product.
- to beat or play a drum.
- to beat on anything rhythmically, esp. to tap one's fingers rhythmically on a hard surface.
- to make a sound like that of a drum;
- (of ruffed grouse and other birds) to produce a sound resembling drumming.
- to beat (a drum) rhythmically;
perform by beating a drum: to drum a rhythm for dancers.
- to call or summon by, or as if by, beating a drum.
- to drive or force by persistent repetition: to drum an idea into someone.
- to fill a drum with;
store in a drum: to drum contaminated water and dispose of it.
- drum out:
- (formerly) to expel or dismiss from a military service in disgrace to the beat of a drum.
- to dismiss in disgrace: He was drummed out of the university for his gambling activities.
- drum up:
- to call or summon by, or as if by, beating a drum.
- to obtain or create (customers, trade, interest, etc.) through vigorous effort: They were unable to drum up enthusiasm for the new policies.
- to concoct;
devise: to drum up new methods of dealing with urban crime.
Wooden Tongue Drum have 10 photos , they are TalkShopBot, 17 Best Images About Tongue Drums On Pinterest | Different Types Of, Tongue Rings And Keys, Audioholics, Tongue Drum Plans, Wooden Tongue, Slit, Log And Timber Drums, Hand Crafted Unique Wood Tongue Drum Xylophone Hand Percussion Instrument, African Rhythms CB 4-Pitch Contrabass Tongue Drum With Mallets, Re: Tongue Drum ??, Alternate Image For Timber Drum Co. Medium American Hardwood Tongue Drum ., Aztec Tone Drum,. Here are the photos:
Wooden Tongue Drum could possibly be different to space companion. But truly select the style and establish kitchen backsplash's substance is an activity that must definitely be completed so the kitchen companion rooang search neat and cross eyed! Frequently your kitchen backsplash content that is commonly used is ceramic. Listed here is striking kitchen backsplash tile is unique! Let us notice!
Home backsplash usually on the wall can be used being a kitchen sink area. Because frequently in your community of the kitchen sink is a large amount of splashes of water or of applied cooking gas and will be really poor if it splashes about the walls of your home, so it is presented as a kitchen backsplash answer in addition to decorating accents within the home. Kitchen tile is extremely very floral design with style kitchen that is minimalist.
The gray color is quite mounted on minimalist modern-style Wooden Tongue Drum or the space design. Consequently also is employed inside the home. With interior planning that was contemporary that was stylish, kitchen tile were selected which have a concept similar to pure jewel with dull shades-of color in order to complement the environment in the home. Kitchen backsplash that period applied over the kitchen wall starting from your sink to storage.