Wooden Swivel Chair was posted at September 17, 2017 at 10:24 am. This article is posted on the Wooden category. Wooden Swivel Chair is tagged with Wooden Swivel Chair, Wooden, Swivel, Chair..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Swivelswiv•el (swiv′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a fastening device that allows the thing fastened to turn around freely upon it, esp. to turn in a full circle.
- such a device consisting of two parts, each of which turns around independently, as a compound link of a chain, one part of which turns freely in the other by means of a headed pin or the like.
- a pivoted support allowing a gun to turn around in a horizontal plane.
- a swivel gun.
- a device attached to a loom and used as a shuttle to weave extra threads in the production of small figures, esp. dots.
- to turn or pivot on or as if on a swivel: He swiveled his chair around.
- to fasten by a swivel;
furnish with a swivel.
- to turn on or if as on a swivel.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Wooden Swivel Chair have 9 attachments it's including Vintage Wood Swivel Chair | PBteen, Antique Vintage Wooden Captain S Swivel Office Desk Chair, Vintage Wood Swivel Chair | PBteen, Image Of: Wood Swivel Desk Chair Design, Old Solid Wood Swivel Desk Chair 16: Oak Swivel Desk Chair W, Vintage Wood Swivel Office Chair, Old Swedish Wooden Swivel Chair, Office Chairs: Old. Wood Swivel Desk Chair, Image Of: Antique Wood Swivel Desk Chair. Below are the images:
Along with changing the display, implement some factors present in the choice of stylish couch blankets older houses, for example, wall hangings design pop-art, or possibly a container of colorful bottles. Select which have variants of clear lines feel and bolder hues. Blend both of these variations in one single spot. Eg adjustment of furniture that is antique with furniture that's more contemporary.
Therefore will be the home that will be extended. Properly, you are able to work-around this by adding a Wooden Swivel Chair in a space that is also broad or changing characteristics. For instance all the home as well as bedroom, while 50% of the living room used being a storage
It might additionally integrate with different old table chairs. Materials such as tables yard / rattan chairs, big potted crops, and terrace may also complement the wonder of the old house's inside is not just like a house today. Space's department sometimes appears odd. As the bedroom is very narrow eg therefore spacious livingroom.