This post about Wooden Race Cars was published on April 16, 2017 at 3:32 pm. It is uploaded under the Wooden category. Wooden Race Cars is tagged with Wooden Race Cars, Wooden, Race, Cars..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Racerace1 (rās),USA pronunciation n., v., raced, rac•ing.
- a contest of speed, as in running, riding, driving, or sailing.
- races, a series of races, usually of horses or dogs, run at a set time over a regular course: They spent a day at the races.
- any contest or competition, esp. to achieve superiority: the arms race; the presidential race.
- urgent need, responsibility, effort, etc., as when time is short or a solution is imperative: the race to find an effective vaccine.
- onward movement;
an onward or regular course.
- the course of time.
- the course of life or a part of life.
- a strong or rapid current of water, as in the sea or a river.
- the channel or bed of such a current or of any stream.
- an artificial channel leading water to or from a place where its energy is utilized.
- the current of water in such a channel.
- Also called raceway. [Mach.]a channel, groove, or the like, for sliding or rolling a part or parts, as the balls of a ball bearing.
- the float between adjacent rows of pile.
- See race plate.
- to engage in a contest of speed;
run a race.
- to run horses or dogs in races;
engage in or practice horse racing or dog racing.
- to run, move, or go swiftly.
- (of an engine, wheel, etc.) to run with undue or uncontrolled speed when the load is diminished without corresponding diminution of fuel, force, etc.
- to run a race against;
try to beat in a contest of speed: I'll race you to the water.
- to enter (a horse, car, track team, or the like) in a race or races.
- to cause to run, move, or go at high speed: to race a motor.
Carscar1 (kär),USA pronunciation n.
- an automobile.
- a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
- the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
- any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
- [Literary.]a chariot, as of war or triumph.
Wooden Race Cars have 9 pictures , they are Race Car Party Favors - Package Of 10 Wood Toy Race Cars, Personalized Wooden Toy Car, Birthday Gift, Classic Race Car, Inspired By The Classic Lamborghini Miura, Business Lessons From A Pinewood Car PrintPapa Blog - Full Color, Wooden Toy Wooden Car Classic Race Car By EmanuelrufoToys, 12 Photos, The Norge Thrifter Kay Bojesen Denmark Wooden Toy Car 3seK0Px5, Wooden Toys Race Cars, Wooden Race Track Formula 1, Red Wooden Toy Race Car Stock Photo. Here are the photos:
This design's use applies in case you have youngsters who are produced outdated. In case your kids are preschoolers, you need to avoid using these hues. Why? Yes of course, to prevent the effect of filthy that triggered in having fun with your chosen furniture, because not him youngsters.
Additional hues that one may employ never to supply specified outcomes on your home furniture's utilization style. Should you select Wooden Race Cars that triggered the mystical, for natural coloring you are able to pick brown or green leaves. For an elegant and elegant impact might be displayed by introducing the color black.
Particularly when you have animals such as cats or dogs, should steer clear of furniture and accessories' use is bright. You will be troubled with additional care. The white colour is normally quickly apparent if spots or soil. So you is going to be pleased run-down and easily obsolete, so no more classy furniture.