Wooden Clog Heels was uploaded on May 28, 2017 at 9:49 am. It is posted on the Wooden category. Wooden Clog Heels is tagged with Wooden Clog Heels, Wooden, Clog, Heels..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Clogclog (klog, klôg),USA pronunciation v., clogged, clog•ging, n.
- to hinder or obstruct with thick or sticky matter;
choke up: to clog a drain.
- to crowd excessively, esp. so that movement is impeded;
overfill: Cars clogged the highway.
- to encumber;
- to become clogged, encumbered, or choked up.
- to stick;
- to do a clog dance.
- anything that impedes motion or action;
- a shoe or sandal with a thick sole of wood, cork, rubber, or the like.
- a similar but lighter shoe worn in the clog dance.
- a heavy block, as of wood, fastened to a person or beast to impede movement.
- See clog dance.
- a thick piece of wood.
Heelsheel1 (hēl),USA pronunciation n.
- the back part of the human foot, below and behind the ankle.
- an analogous part in other vertebrates.
- either hind foot or hoof of some animals, as the horse.
- the foot as a whole: He was hung by the heels.
- the part of a stocking, shoe, or the like covering the back part of the wearer's foot.
- a solid, raised base or support of leather, wood, rubber, etc., attached to the sole of a shoe or boot under the back part of the foot.
- heels, high-heeled shoes.
- something resembling the back part of the human foot in position, shape, etc.: a heel of bread.
- the rear of the palm, adjacent to the wrist.
- the latter or concluding part of anything: the heel of a session.
- the lower end of any of various more or less vertical objects, as rafters, spars, or the sternposts of vessels.
- the after end of a keel.
- the inner end of a bowsprit or jib boom.
- the crook in the head of a golf club.
- the exterior angle of an angle iron.
- the end of a frog farthest from a switch.
- [Hort.]the base of any part, as of a cutting or tuber, that is removed from a plant for use in the propagation of that plant.
- at one's heels, close behind one: The police are at his heels.Also, at heel.
- cool one's heels, to be kept waiting, esp. because of deliberate discourtesy: The producer let the actors who were waiting to be auditioned cool their heels in the outer office.
- down at the heels, having a shabby, slipshod, or slovenly appearance. Also, down at heel, down at the heel, out at heels, out at the heels.
- his heels, [Cribbage.]a jack turned up as a starter, counting two points for the dealer.
- kick up one's heels, to have a vigorously entertaining time;
frolic: Grandfather could still kick up his heels now and then.
- lay by the heels:
- to arrest and imprison.
- to prevail over;
render ineffectual: Superior forces laid the invaders by the heels.
- on or upon the heels of, closely following;
in quick succession of: On the heels of the hurricane came an outbreak of looting.
- show a clean pair of heels, to leave one's pursuers or competitors behind;
outrun: The thief showed his victim a clean pair of heels.Also, show one's heels to.
- take to one's heels, to run away;
take flight: The thief took to his heels as soon as he saw the police.
- to heel:
- close behind: The dog followed the hunter to heel.
- under control or subjugation: The attackers were brought swiftly to heel.
- to follow at the heels of;
- to furnish with heels, as shoes.
- to perform (a dance) with the heels.
- [Golf.]to strike (the ball) with the heel of the club.
- to arm (a gamecock) with spurs.
- (of a dog) to follow at one's heels on command.
- to use the heels, as in dancing.
- heel in, to cover temporarily (the roots and most of the stem of a plant) with soil prior to permanent planting.
Wooden Clog Heels have 9 images including 70-s Wood Clogs Sandals Shoes Woman Dsquared2 ., Open Toe Sandals - 3\, Gianluca Womens Black Leather Wooden Heels Clogs Shoes Handmade In… – Italian Boutique $75 |, Men's Plain Clog - 2\, Tony Shoes Candy Brown High Heel Wood Platform Slip On Mules Sandals Clogs, Back Strap Clog - Medium Heel - Style # 104-23, Gianluca Womens Black Leather Wooden Heels Clogs Shoes Handmade In. - Italian Boutique, Marc Jacobs Black Leather Wooden Clogs In Black | Lyst, Ulrika Wood Heel #sanita #clogs #shoes. Below are the pictures:
This stand comes with natural or metallic colour such as gray, black or bright. Seats are employed not excessive and too simple with all the amount of 3 seats. This desk is used for eating and speaking because the dimension isn't too big. Supplies used glass or ie steel.
The Wooden Clog Heels suited to natural type of home space. This natural desk has a square-shape that is heavier than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural impact. This table combines natural colors like bright and brown.
Tabletops wider so that it may be used to put fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be slim with a circular or square thighs are thin and modest in order to steer clear of the impression of rigidity in the kitchen.