Wooden Bead Game was posted at September 29, 2017 at 10:18 am. This image is published on the Wooden category. Wooden Bead Game is tagged with Wooden Bead Game, Wooden, Bead, Game..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Beadbead (bēd),USA pronunciation n.
- a small, usually round object of glass, wood, stone, or the like with a hole through it, often strung with others of its kind in necklaces, rosaries, etc.
- a necklace of beads: You don't have your beads on this evening.
- a rosary.
- any small globular or cylindrical body.
- a drop of liquid: beads of moisture.
- a bubble rising through effervescent liquid.
- Usually, beads. a mass of such bubbles on the surface of a liquid.
- the front sight of a rifle or gun.
- a reinforced area of a rubber tire terminating the sidewall and fitting within the rim of a wheel. See illus. under tire.
- a glass, ceramic, or plastic insulator that contains and supports the inner conductor in a coaxial cable.
- a globule of borax or some other flux, supported on a platinum wire, in which a small amount of some substance is heated in a flame as a test for its constituents.
- the rounded mass of refined metal obtained by cupellation.
- [Archit., Furniture.]a small molding having a convex circular section and, usually, a continuous cylindrical surface;
- [Welding.]a continuous deposit of fused metal, either straight(stringer bead) or zigzag(weave bead).
- count, say, or tell one's beads, to say one's prayers, using rosary beads: There were a few old women counting their beads in the hushed silence of the chapel.
- draw or get a bead on, to take careful aim at: The marksman drew a bead on his target.
- to form or cause to form beads or a bead on.
- to ornament with beads.
- [Carpentry.]to form a bead on (a piece).
- to form beads;
form in beads or drops: perspiration beading on his forehead.
Gamegame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Wooden Bead Game have 10 pictures including Wooden Bead Game, Wooden Traffic Bead Game/Kids Wooden First Bead Maze Toy, 2.jpg ., Wooden Traffic Bead Game/Kids Wooden First Bead Maze Toy, Wooden Bead Game, Office Setup, Wooden Bead Game, Wooden Bead Game Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, 2016 Developmental Wooden Toys For Kids Maze Toy Wooden Bead Game, 2016 Developmental Wooden Toys For Kids Maze Toy Wooden Bead Game, Wooden Bead Game, Wooden Bead Game Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com. Following are the pictures:
Several Wooden Bead Game made-of timber, a bit different from the present day coffeetable that's frequently made-of lighting metal including stainlesssteel and metal or perhaps a combination of hardwood. Contemporary coffeetable has many varieties, the majority of the modern coffee-table does not have four legs, a unique contemporary coffeetable is derived from a variety that was unique.
The ideal mixture of floors and resources, engaging a coffeetable that is contemporary to be used by you as furniture while in the family-room or family room minimalist. Developed Wooden Bead Game with drawers for storage is made having a ledge underneath the table to save lots of the Television periodicals, distant, young kids toys or newspapers.
You'll be able to set a coffee-table that is modern before the couch or in a large part nearby the window. You'll be able to have a sit down elsewhere having a pal or relative while viewing TV or studying the paper or spend your nights to play chess with them.