Residential Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System was published at March 26, 2017 at 9:25 am. This article is posted at the Kitchen category. Residential Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System is tagged with Residential Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System, Residential, Kitchen, Hood, Fire, Suppression, System..
Residentialres•i•den•tial (rez′i den′shəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to residence or to residences: a residential requirement for a doctorate.
- suited for or characterized by private residences: a residential neighborhood.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Hoodhood1 (hŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft or flexible covering for the head and neck, either separate or attached to a cloak, coat, or the like.
- something resembling or suggesting such a covering, esp. in shape, as certain petals or sepals.
- the hinged, movable part of an automobile body covering the engine.
- the roof of a carriage.
- a metal cover or canopy for a stove, ventilator, etc.
- [Falconry.]a cover for the entire head of a hawk, used when the bird is not in pursuit of game.
- an ornamental ruffle or fold on the back of the shoulders of an academic gown, jurist's robe, etc.
- a crest or band of color on the head of certain birds and animals.
- to furnish with a hood.
- to cover with or as if with a hood.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Suppressionsup•pres•sion (sə presh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of suppressing.
- the state of being suppressed.
- conscious inhibition of an impulse.
- the absence of parts normally or usually present due to the action of frost, disease, or insects.
- [Radio, Electronics.]the elimination of a component of a varying emission, as the elimination of a frequency or group of frequencies from a signal.
- the reduction or elimination of irregular current oscillations or frequencies in a circuit.
Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Residential Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System have 5 images including Residential FIre Suppression For Microwave Range Hood., When ., Range Hoods With Fire Suppression Systems Vs Residential Sprinklers, Residential Fire Suppression, Residential Fire Suppression Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Residential Fire Suppression For Range Hood. Here are the images:
Before discussing Residential Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System, we would want to talk about some tips about timber floor colors. Dark and dim colors really are a common decision for painters' studios, modern interiors and stylish. Polluted conventional brown coloring or normal wood that will be great in the event you choose a classic look. Colour detail and striking (various shades of red: pine and ash Jatoba or stained in the same color) that's perfect for professional interiors, workplaces as well as other large spots where the floor becomes a central element of the design.
There isn't any better approach to decide the colour of a floor in the place of taking a look at the test spot in sun light whilst the Residential Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression System images and online house manager will give a general idea of what the remaining result could be.
Crimson wood sounds and warm silver can make your room comfortable. Floor that is gray and white could make your room ample. Choose organic tinted wood flooring in matt finish when the capability to cover scores and a tiny dent are a must. Understand that the shades should enhance contrast and eachother. The floor can't have equivalent colors as walls and furniture.