This post of High Carbon Steel Kitchen Knives was uploaded at August 25, 2017 at 7:00 am. This blog post is uploaded under the Kitchen category. High Carbon Steel Kitchen Knives is tagged with High Carbon Steel Kitchen Knives, High, Carbon, Steel, Kitchen, Knives..
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Carboncar•bon (kär′bən),USA pronunciation n.
- a widely distributed element that forms organic compounds in combination with hydrogen, oxygen, etc., and that occurs in a pure state as diamond and graphite, and in an impure state as charcoal. Symbol: C;
at. wt.: 12.011;
at. no.: 6;
sp. gr.: (of diamond) 3.51 at 20°C;
(of graphite) 2.26 at 20°C.
- See carbon copy.
- a sheet of carbon paper.
- the carbon rod through which current is conducted between the electrode holder and the arc in carbon arc lighting or welding.
- the rod or plate, composed in part of carbon, used in batteries.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Knivesknives (nīvz),USA pronunciation n.
- pl. of knife.
This image about High Carbon Steel Kitchen Knives have 5 images it's including Custom Made High-Carbon Steel Chef's Knife, KeywordSuggest.org, High Carbon Steel. Old Hickory Brand Kitchen Knives, Soon To Be Added To The Zeiger Family Homestead Kitchen, A Beginner's Guide To Buying Custom Kitchen Knives, Svord 6KKP Kitchen Utility Knife 6" Carbon Steel Blade, Ash Wood Handle - KnifeCenter. Following are the attachments:
Due to the need for the bedroom's big event, you want to reveal the most effective bedroom styles. We should pick the design and shade that will create us accomplish peaceofmind and comfort. A room design that may stimulate harmony in an evening that is chaotic. With a room with superior High Carbon Steel Kitchen Knives shade can be quite a luxury by itself, you will observe.
When used using the appropriate feature shades like shades-of silver, blue green that is light High Carbon Steel Kitchen Knives might be awesome hues for the room. Shining accessories tranquil and could make your space more gorgeous. It's the usage of yellow coloring was spot-on, not too vibrant but calming and it is the very best colour for the bedroom.
This coloring is so mixes perfectly using the shade palate and extras utilized in this room develop bedroom layout with colour possibilities above might help your own house is assessed by you on the colour palette that is most comfortable for-you. The rooms are smartly designed first of choosing the colour that was right. Choosing a color-scheme you want and cause you to feel most cozy could be the thing that is most important that you should consider. Do not neglect to be sure that whatever color mix you decide on must correspond to every aspect inside your bedroom.