Hidden Cameras Under Desk was uploaded at November 25, 2017 at 2:11 pm. This image is published at the Desk category. Hidden Cameras Under Desk is tagged with Hidden Cameras Under Desk, Hidden, Cameras, Under, Desk..
Hiddenhid•den (hid′n),USA pronunciation adj.
covert: hidden meaning; hidden hostility.
- pp. of hide 1.
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged secret, veiled;
Camerascam•er•a (kam′ər ə, kam′rə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•as for 1,2, -er•ae (-ə rē)USA pronunciation for 3, adj.
- a boxlike device for holding a film or plate sensitive to light, having an aperture controlled by a shutter that, when opened, admits light enabling an object to be focused, usually by means of a lens, on the film or plate, thereby producing a photographic image.
- (in a television transmitting apparatus) the device in which the picture to be televised is formed before it is changed into electric impulses.
- a judge's private office.
- in camera:
- [Law.]in the privacy of a judge's chambers.
- off camera, out of the range of a television or motion-picture camera.
- on camera, being filmed or televised by a live camera: Be sure to look alert when you are on camera.
- Print. camera-ready.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Hidden Cameras Under Desk have 9 attachments , they are Hidden Cam Under Desk Design Ideas, Under Desk Tool Drawer [modeller S Delight] 6 Steps With Pictures Best Ideas, Hidden Cameras Under Desk #3 And Pointed It At Both The Decoy Camera And The Fridge [a Still From The Hidden Camera; The Decoy Camera Is Hidden Behind The Monitors On The Left]., Hidden Cameras Under Desk #4 Spy Cam Under Desk Design Ideas, Amazing Hidden Cameras Under Desk #5 Hidden Cam Under Desk Design Ideas, Hidden Cam Under Desk Design Ideas, Hidden Cameras Under Desk #7 Hidden Cam Under Desk Design Ideas, Under Desk Cams Design Ideas, Wonderful Hidden Cameras Under Desk Nice Look #10 Hidden Cam Under Desk Design Ideas. Here are the pictures:
Hidden Cameras Under Desk has been picked by the newly-married pair to accomplish the house. As well as its contemporary design but still basic, this desk already been as a result of several rewards such as could possibly be applied as a method of collecting your family, a kidis understanding together, a location so forth and to put the kitchen gear.
The Hidden Cameras Under Desk suited to the current kind of home space. This mini-table has a glossy rectangular shape to create it look more respectable for a young couple that is dynamic. Thus did not commit long a pair who are very hectic modern tables are also more easily addressed and washed.
This table is normally coupled with a-mini home but can also be added to another bedroom. Pricing stand can be cheaper than different table because of its small-size. If you would like to buy this table, there's in hearing some style multifunctional pub table below for creativity, no injury.