Grass Roof House was published at September 10, 2017 at 10:21 pm. It is published in the Roof category. Grass Roof House is tagged with Grass Roof House, Grass, Roof, House..
Grassgrass (gras, gräs),USA pronunciation n.
- any plant of the family Gramineae, having jointed stems, sheathing leaves, and seedlike grains. Cf. grass family.
- such plants collectively, as when cultivated in lawns or used as pasture for grazing animals or cut and dried as hay.
- the grass-covered ground.
- pasture: Half the farm is grass.
- grasses, stalks or sprays of grass: filled with dried grasses.
- the season of the new growth of grass.
- go to grass, to retire from one's occupation or profession: Many executives lack a sense of purpose after they have gone to grass.
- let the grass grow under one's feet, to delay action, progress, etc.;
become slack in one's efforts.
- to cover with grass or turf.
- to feed with growing grass;
- to lay (something) on the grass, as for the purpose of bleaching.
- to feed on growing grass;
- to produce grass;
become covered with grass.
grass′ward, grass′wards, adv. adj.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Grass Roof House have 10 photos , they are Grass Roof House, Norway., Inhabitat, House With A Grass Roof In Norway, Stone House With Grass Roof At Icelandic Hot Springs, Green Roof House, The Gjaargardur Grass Roof And Guesthouse, Houses With Turf Roofs On The Island Of Heimaey, Iceland, La Maison-vague, Stone House With Grass Roof And Central Garden, Beautiful Grass Roof House In Norway. Below are the images:
Should you curently have children that are produced outdated using this design applies. In case your kids are youngsters, you should avoid using these hues. Why? Yes ofcourse, to avoid the impact of filthy that caused in playing with your preferred furniture because not him toddlers.
Additional colors as you are able to use never to supply specific results around the utilization of your home furniture design. It is possible to pick brown leaves should you choose Grass Roof House that induced the inexplicable, for natural color. For an elegant and elegant feeling could be represented by delivering the colour dark.
Especially if you have pets such as cats or puppies, should avoid furniture and accessories' usage is bright. You'll be irritated with extra treatment. The white shade is normally swiftly obvious dust or if spots. So that you will soon be pleased run-down and quickly outdated, therefore no more elegant, furniture.