Graber Trunk Mount Bike Rack was published on April 16, 2018 at 7:07 pm. It is posted at the Rack category. Graber Trunk Mount Bike Rack is tagged with Graber Trunk Mount Bike Rack, Graber, Trunk, Mount, Bike, Rack..
Grabergrab1 (grab),USA pronunciation v., grabbed, grab•bing, n.
- to seize suddenly or quickly;
clutch: He grabbed me by the collar.
- to take illegal possession of;
seize forcibly or unscrupulously: to grab land.
- to obtain and consume quickly: Let's grab a sandwich before going to the movie.
- to cause a reaction in;
affect: How does my idea grab you?
- to arouse the interest or excitement of: The book was O.K., but it just didn't grab me.
- to make a grasping or clutching motion (usually fol. by at): He grabbed frantically at the life preserver.
- (of brakes, a clutch, etc.) to take hold suddenly or with a jolting motion;
- a sudden, quick grasp or snatch: to make a grab at something.
- seizure or acquisition by violent or unscrupulous means.
- something that is grabbed.
- a mechanical device for gripping objects.
- the capacity to hold or adhere: The glue was so old it had lost its grab.
- up for grabs, [Informal.]available to anyone willing to expend the energy to get it: The Republican nomination for mayor was up for grabs.
Trunktrunk (trungk),USA pronunciation n.
- the main stem of a tree, as distinct from the branches and roots.
- a large, sturdy box or chest for holding or transporting clothes, personal effects, or other articles.
- a large compartment, usually in the rear of an automobile, in which luggage, a spare tire, and other articles may be kept.
- the body of a person or an animal excluding the head and limbs;
- [Ichthyol.]the part of a fish between the head and the anus.
- the shaft of a column.
- the dado or die of a pedestal.
- the main channel, artery, or line in a river, railroad, highway, canal, or other tributary system.
- a telephone line or channel between two central offices or switching devices that is used in providing telephone connections between subscribers generally.
- a telegraph line or channel between two main or central offices.
- the main body of an artery, nerve, or the like, as distinct from its branches.
- brief shorts, loose-fitting or tight, worn by men chiefly for boxing, swimming, and track.
- [Obs.]See trunk hose.
- the long, flexible, cylindrical nasal appendage of the elephant.
- a large enclosed passage through the decks or bulkheads of a vessel, for cooling, ventilation, or the like.
- any of various watertight casings in a vessel, as the vertical one above the slot for a centerboard in the bottom of a boat.
- a conduit;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a main channel or line, as of a railroad or river.
Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
Bikebike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
The post about Graber Trunk Mount Bike Rack have 7 attachments including Graber Bike Rack Guardian 3-Bike, Bike Porter Trunk 2 On Car, Superb Graber Trunk Mount Bike Rack #3 Saris Racks, Saris Bones 2 Trunk Mount Bike Rack ., Lovely Graber Trunk Mount Bike Rack #5 Full Image For Graber 2 Bike Trunk Rack Reviews 8002629 Yakima Superjoe Pro 2 Trunk Bike ., NoImageFound ???, Graber Trunk Mount Bike Rack Nice Ideas #7 Bike Porter Trunk Product .. Below are the attachments:
Employing model brilliance countries will mean getting the , inside that is surface. Enhance bungalow or the vacation cabin shouldn't have too much trouble after the region utilising function shading and the matteris head rests right outside the screen. As the decor decorate record hotel, taking nature as examples, using normal timber for that deck and furniture may match.
Wood birch or cedar may really enhance any place, specially pad or vacation cabin. You are able to abandon it or use wood spot provides opinions of the land to keep up the original glance of timber. Whether you select legitimacy or maybe more up to date look, wood is almost certainly the very best determination when it is inviting cottage.
You might choose to spread the aged furniture from the house. The search fresh can be made by employing a pillowcase to get seat or a love seat. On occasion enhance record lodge, you may paint furniture. Graber Trunk Mount Bike Rack will provide a look that is new crisp.