The post about Golden Gate Park Japanese Tea Garden was published at October 16, 2017 at 5:45 am. It is uploaded under the Garden category. Golden Gate Park Japanese Tea Garden is tagged with Golden Gate Park Japanese Tea Garden, Golden, Gate, Park, Japanese, Tea, Garden..
Goldengold•en (gōl′dən),USA pronunciation adj.
- bright, metallic, or lustrous like gold;
of the color of gold;
yellow: golden hair.
- made or consisting of gold: golden earrings.
- exceptionally valuable, advantageous, or fine: a golden opportunity.
- having glowing vitality;
radiant: golden youth.
- full of happiness, prosperity, or vigor: golden hours; a golden era of exploration.
- highly talented and favored;
destined for success: television's golden boy.
- richly soft and smooth: a golden voice.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series: a golden wedding anniversary.
Gategate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
JapaneseJap•a•nese ( jap′ə nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -nese.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Japan, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Japan.
- a person of Japanese ancestry.
- the language of Japan. Abbr.: Japn., Japn
Teatea (tē),USA pronunciation n.
- the dried and prepared leaves of a shrub, Camellia sinensis, from which a somewhat bitter, aromatic beverage is prepared by infusion in hot water.
- the shrub itself, extensively cultivated in China, Japan, India, etc., and having fragrant white flowers. Cf. tea family.
- the beverage so prepared, served hot or iced.
- any kind of leaves, flowers, etc., so used, or any plant yielding them.
- any of various infusions prepared from the leaves, flowers, etc., of other plants, and used as beverages or medicines.
- See beef bouillon.
- any meal, whether a light snack or one consisting of several courses, eaten in the late afternoon or in the evening;
any meal other than dinner, eaten after the middle of the afternoon.
- an afternoon reception at which tea is served.
- one's cup of tea, something suitable, appropriate, or attractive to one: Horror movies and westerns are just not my cup of tea.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
The image about Golden Gate Park Japanese Tea Garden have 10 photos including Wikipedia, Japanese Tea Garden, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA Had A Magical Afternoon, Stock Photo - The Japanese Tea Garden In The Golden Gate Park, San Francisco., Japanese Tea Garden: Golden Gate Park · By Rchang September 7, 2012 Photos Photowalk San Francisco. When ., Chaumai's Weblog - WordPress.com, The End Of Golden Gate Park Meets The Bay Where Ocean Beach Is Located. Ocean Beach Is The Saddest And Sorriest Looking Beach I've Seen., Golden Gate Park Attractions. Japanese Tea Garden, The Graceful Gardener, Cherry Blossoms In The Japanese Tea Garden In Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. © Roberto Soncin Gerometta 2013 | Travel Photography | Pinterest | Gardens, ., Golden Gate Park, Japanese Tea Garden. Below are the attachments:
Golden Gate Park Japanese Tea Garden in a space, it certainly demands cautiously and careful formula. Placement of furniture made randomly can have an impact to the situation of the room that felt unpleasant and congested, therefore it is unable to create a wonderful part of a place. As a room is actually a dressing-table, one clear furniture comes in an exclusive space.
Appropriate position that is desks can jack-up the lovely side of your private locations. It'd be pleasant should you assess the first region which will be occupied by furniture dressers before purchasing a dresser. It is important to prevent the purchase of a dressing table that meets land's percentage available in the area.
Inside the sense of Golden Gate Park Japanese Tea Garden that you simply have to be ready to accommodate most of the desires components variety, for example fragrances, before the 'trappings' methods makeup supplies. Generally, additional illumination is required by desks. This is often circumvented by setting a wall lamp to the left and right-side mirror or by adding a tiny lamp at round the reflection.
Make sure you select a dressing table with ability that is optimum. Golden Gate Park Japanese Tea Garden can be utilized for-you who wish to modify room is made up by the look of the.
Desks combined function could be the correct choice, in case your bedroom has a measurement that is not too intensive. To allow them to be properly used being a repository for other knickknacks for instance, as a desk or you are able to choose a counter dressing-table which could concurrently function built with a lot of cabinet drawers.
Feces could be the suitable decision for a combined with dressing table, along with useful as it could be incorporated beneath the beneath the dresser, ottoman also gives the feeling of sunshine.