Crackhead Jumps Off Roof was posted at August 11, 2017 at 2:17 pm. This blog post is posted under the Roof category. Crackhead Jumps Off Roof is tagged with Crackhead Jumps Off Roof, Crackhead, Jumps, Off, Roof..
Crackheadcrack•head (krak′hed′),USA pronunciation n.
a habitual user of cocaine in the form of crack.
Jumpsjump ( jump),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to spring clear of the ground or other support by a sudden muscular effort;
leap: to jump into the air; to jump out a window.
- to rise suddenly or quickly: He jumped from his seat when she entered.
- to move or jerk suddenly, as from surprise or shock: He jumped when the firecracker exploded.
- to obey quickly and energetically;
hustle: The waiter was told to jump when the captain signaled.
- to be full of activity;
bustle: The whole town is jumping with excitement.
- to start a campaign, program, military attack, etc.;
launch an activity, esp. of major proportions (usually fol. by off): The march jumped off early in the morning.
- [Checkers.]to move from one side of an opponent's piece to a vacant square on the opposite side, thus capturing the opponent's piece.
- to rise suddenly in amount, price, etc.: Costs jumped again thisquarter.
- to pass abruptly, ignoring intervening steps or deliberation: to jump to a conclusion.
- to change abruptly: The traffic light jumped from green to red.
- to move or change suddenly, haphazardly, aimlessly, or after a short period: He jumped from job to job.
- to pass or go aimlessly: He jumped from one thing to another without being able to concentrate on anything.
- to omit letters, numbers, etc.;
skip: This typewriter jumps and needs repairing.
- to parachute from an airplane.
- to take eagerly;
seize (often fol. by at): He jumped at the offer of a free trip.
- to enter into something with vigor (usually fol. by in or into): She jumped into the discussion right away.
- to advance rapidly from one level to another, esp. in rank;
pass through or skip intermediate stages in a forward or upward progression: He jumped from clerk to general manager in a year.
- [Motion Pictures.](of a shot or frame) to fail to line up properly with the preceding or following frames because of a mechanical fault in the camera or projector.
- [Bridge.]to make a jump bid: She jumped from three clubs to four spades.
- (of newspaper copy) to continue on a subsequent page, following intervening copy (opposed to turn).
- to leap or spring over: to jump a narrow stream.
- to cause to leap: She jumped the horse over the fence.
- to skip or pass over;
bypass: to jump the third grade in school.
- to elevate or advance, esp. in rank, by causing to skip or pass rapidly through intermediate stages: The boss jumped his son from mail clerk to plant manager.
- to move past or start before (a signal);
anticipate: One car jumped the red light and collided with a truck.
- to increase sharply: The store jumped its prices.
- to capture (an opponent's piece) by leaping over.
- to attack or pounce upon without warning, as from ambush: The thugs jumped him in a dark alley.
- [Bridge.]to raise (the bid) by more than necessary to reach the next bidding level, esp. as a signal to one's partner.
- to abscond from;
leave: The robbers jumped town.
- to flee or escape from.
- to seize or occupy illegally or forcibly (a mining claim or the like), as on the ground of some flaw in the holder's title.
- (of trains, trolleys, etc.) to spring off or leave (the track).
- to get on board (a train, bus, etc.) quickly or with little planning or preparation for the trip: He jumped a plane for Chicago.
- to continue (a story) from one page to another over intervening copy.
- to thicken (a bar or the like) by striking the end;
upset (often fol. by up).
- (vulgar). to engage in an act of coitus with.
- to connect (a dead battery) to a live battery by attaching booster cables between the respective terminals.
- jump aboard or on board, to join a group, activity, etc., esp. one that has been operating or functioning for some time: After some hesitation, he jumped aboard and contributed heavily to the campaign.
- jump all over someone, to reprimand;
criticize: You don't have to jump all over me just because I'm a little late.
- jump bail. See bail 1 (def. 5).
- jump down someone's throat. See throat (def. 10).
- jump in or into with both feet, to join or enter into exuberantly, eagerly, hastily, etc.
- jump on, to blame or rebuke;
reprimand: He'll jump on anyone who contradicts him.
- jump ship. See ship (def. 5).
- jump the gun. See gun 1 (def. 9).
- an act or instance of jumping;
- a space, obstacle, apparatus, or the like, cleared or to be cleared in a leap.
- a short or hurried journey.
- a descent by parachute from an airplane.
- a sudden rise in amount, price, etc.: a considerable jump in the stock market.
- a sudden upward or other movement of an inanimate object.
- an abrupt transition from one point or thing to another, with omission of what intervenes: The speaker made an unexplained jump in topic.
- a move or one of a series of moves: The gangster stayed one jump ahead of the police.
- any of several contests that feature a leap or jump. Cf. broad jump, high jump.
- [Motion Pictures.]a break in the continuity of action due to a failure to match the action of one frame with the following one of the same scene.
- a sudden start as from nervous excitement: He gave a jump when the firecracker went off.
- the act of taking an opponent's piece by leaping over it to an unoccupied square.
- the jumps, restlessness;
- Also called breakover. the part of a story continued on another page.
- the difference in limit values at a jump discontinuity of a given function.
- jump-start (def. 1).
- get or have the jump on, to get or have a head start or an initial advantage over: They got the jump on us in selling the item, but we finally caught up.
- on the jump, in a hurry;
running about: Lively youngsters keep their parents on the jump.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of swing.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of jazz;
played at a bright tempo.
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Crackhead Jumps Off Roof have 9 attachments including Crackhead Does A Backflip From 40 Foot Roof! Lands Hard And Walks It Off., Crackhead Jumps Off Roof, 0 Replies 7 Retweets 19 Likes, 0 Replies 7 Retweets 19 Likes, 0 Replies 12 Retweets 22 Likes, Funny Video: Crazy Guy Jumps Off Roof Into Small Pool, MUCKYWUMP, Backflip Off Roof [20ft], Man Commits Suicide By Doing Backflip Off Roof Of 3-storey Taipei City Hall Bus Station - TomoNews. Here are the attachments:
Not wrong to say that the Crackhead Jumps Off Roof could be the most personalized regions involving the areas within the your house. You are liberated to keep personal items which don't want to be noticed. You'll also free show your thoughts, relax in an atmosphere that's preferred. Simply speaking, the sack is without worrying harassed others, where you can do anything.
If you utilize 8 hours a-day to sleep, and thus there is of your existence a third used sleeping. In that case not too much basically, in the event you spend more attention to the bed room. To utilize an item of Crackhead Jumps Off Roof ideal for bedrooms that must match needs that are useful and functional.
Functionally may be started from your realignment area house should really be wholesome and comfy, while creatively, place will need to have a construction that is harmonious, harmonious and in beat, as well as in range with the figure of its people, whilst in bed may be accomplished whilst the consumer wishes, while the equivalent of a great, while the remedies we offer many selections and recommendations on selecting the ideal bed which needless to say could be your harmony whenever choosing a sleep.
If you would like a vintage style or setting that's sophisticated, you should use a sleep that's a view structure digging motifs either carving straightforward or challenging, tradition and statue create the standard look larger and impressed etnic, if you prefer the luxuries you could utilize a location slumber using a routine or possibly a substantial cover, with added cloth program gives heat and luxury in your area,
Easy bed can be used for a space in a contemporary style, it looks that reveal a feeling of the form have been applied for, the look of which may be the existing development will be the routine of contemporary art that embraces contemporary style makes an equivalent modern-day for you apply to your room which minimalist style. The bedrooms, nonetheless, must adjust to the places within the property all together.
In case your residence place space is limited, such as rentals, as the desires and ability of one's material a lot, and whereas you type a practical but needs a lot of room. You'll be able to apply with compartments to the Crackhead Jumps Off Roof - cabinet, of course you ought to be sensible in all placements you can employ right near the left or facing course, does not defy the guidelines of your action along with house and currently acceptable therefore unimpressed narrow.