The blog post of Cottage Chic Living Room was uploaded at June 15, 2017 at 9:27 pm. This article is posted on the Living Room category. Cottage Chic Living Room is tagged with Cottage Chic Living Room, Cottage, Chic, Living, Room..
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Chicchic (shēk),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est.
- attractive and fashionable; stylish: a chic hat.
- style and elegance, esp. in dress: Paris clothes have such chic.
modishness: the chic of the firstnighters.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
This post about Cottage Chic Living Room have 7 pictures , they are Chabby Chic Living Room With Tufted Sofa, HGTV.com, Shabby Chic Living Room 28 Ideas, Shabby Schic 24, Natural Shabby Chic Living Room, Beautiful French Country Flair Of The Shabby Chic Living Room Leaves You Spellbound [From:, Vintage Shabby Chic Living Room. Following are the pictures:
The house frequently has a unique identity. Furthermore using the bungalow or cottages are found in britain. Do not wish to adjust the composition of the building is toomuch, Cottage Chic Living Room patterns compete with conventional bungalow.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is currently past renovation's stage. As opposed to looking to simulate the type of the cottage, Alex St chose to build an additional kitchen layout that'll decrease the complete lodge's structural change and keep the character with this house.
Never requested a result, beautiful! In order to maintain a building's figure, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Architecture putting a home layout in addition to the principal building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, the UK may be the building involved.