The blog post of Card File Drawers was posted at November 1, 2017 at 7:48 am. This article is uploaded at the Drawer category. Card File Drawers is tagged with Card File Drawers, Card, File, Drawers..
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Filefile1 (fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., filed, fil•ing.
- a folder, cabinet, or other container in which papers, letters, etc., are arranged in convenient order for storage or reference.
- a collection of papers, records, etc., arranged in convenient order: to make a file for a new account.
- a collection of related data or program records stored on some input/output or auxiliary storage medium: This program's main purpose is to update the customer master file.
- a line of persons or things arranged one behind another (distinguished from rank).
- a person in front of or behind another in a military formation.
- one step on a promotion list.
- one of the vertical lines of squares on a chessboard.
- a list or roll.
- a string or wire on which papers are strung for preservation and reference.
- on file, arranged in order for convenient reference;
in a file: The names are on file in the office.
- to place in a file.
- to arrange (papers, records, etc.) in convenient order for storage or reference.
- to arrange (copy) in the proper order for transmittal by wire.
- to transmit (copy), as by wire or telephone: He filed copy from Madrid all through the war.
- to march in a file or line, one after another, as soldiers: The parade filed past endlessly.
- to make application: to file for a civil-service job.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
This article about Card File Drawers have 12 pictures including A Stunning Mid Century / Modern Library Card File Cabinet With 72 Drawers. A Vintage Piece Sin Great Shape, Dove Tailed Drawers And Chromed Legs., Card File Drawers #2 File Cabinet Design:Vintage Library Card File Cabinet Library File Cabinet With Old Wood Card, File Cabinet Design:Vintage Library Card File Cabinet Library Card Catalog Cabinet Best 20 Vintage, Desktop Card File Cabinet, 15 3x5 Drawers 1950 Vintage, Remington Library Bureau ., Card File Drawers Design Inspirations #5 A Stunning Mid Century / Modern Library Card File Cabinet With 72 Drawers. A Vintage Piece Sin Great Shape, Dove Tailed Drawers And Chromed Legs., Card File Drawers #6 Full Image For Mesmerizing Antique File Cabinet Craigslist 124 Antique Oak File Cabinet 4 Drawer Craigslist ., File Cabinet Design:Vintage Library Card File Cabinet Library Card Catalog Cabinet Best 20 Vintage, Card File Drawers Amazing Pictures #8 Antique Index Card Cabinet, Thirty Drawer Oak Library Card Catalog File 1, Thirty Drawer Oak Library Card Catalog File 1, Card File Drawers Design Ideas #11 Desktop Card File Cabinet, 15 3x5 Drawers 1950 Vintage, Remington Library Bureau ., Card File Drawers Home Design Ideas #12 File Cabinet Design:Vintage Library Card File Cabinet Library File Cabinet With Old Wood Card. Below are the attachments:
How do I choose the best Card File Drawers? Once we recognize, the purpose of the kitchen table may help the capabilities of a home kitchen. The living of this stand isn't just helpful being a mix of cooking, but in addition a direct effect on the design of the kitchen produced. In considering the good qualities and disadvantages, as a result of big kitchen counter material at this time, choose the best claim your experience.
Ideally, the kitchen desk could be stated good quality if it's a strong framework, easyto clear, gorgeous, spot resistant, resilient, temperature resistant, and simple maintenance. But ofcourse none of the components that service the above characteristics all. Consequently, you have to adjust to the ailments within the kitchen, where the facets that needs to be outlined.