Babies Stools was uploaded on March 27, 2018 at 4:33 pm. This image is published at the Stool category. Babies Stools is tagged with Babies Stools, Babies, Stools..
Babiesba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
This article about Babies Stools have 4 pictures , they are Babies Stools #1 Baby Poop Guide: What's Normal In Their Diaper?, Nice Babies Stools Photo #2 Frequency, Weight Loss And Poop, Babies Stools Images #4 BabyCenter. Here are the attachments:
This table comes with metallic or natural color for example gray, black or bright. Chairs are employed not too much and also straightforward with all the quantity of 3 chairs. This stand is just useful for talking and eating alone, as the measurement is not too big. Materials employed glass or ie material.
Tabletops greater so that it can be utilized to place fruits tools for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs used to be lean using a rectangular or spherical legs are little and slim to be able to avoid the perception of rigidity in the home.
The Babies Stools ideal for natural sort of kitchen place. This natural desk features a square-shape that's thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural impression. This desk mixes natural shades like brown and white.